Friday, May 27, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Caked!

Music listening to: Too Hot by Kool and the Gang!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another warm on this morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

Yesterday my shorty and I went to see the movie "Downton Abbey" at the "Loft", and it was pretty good. We will hit up Park Mall to see "Top Gun" today.

Here is the latest rock creation from my playmate. Enjoy! I am working on a new one and hopefully I will complete it today.


26 MAY ELISE'S LATEST

Have a good TGIF! and be careful when you are out and about. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (Fine Settimana). Have a good one fidanzata. Lo fai anche per me!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Lo fai anche per me.

Loraine said...

I fine settimana sono i migliori! Divertiti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...