Thursday, May 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Boots!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another warm morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we are taking Azalya to the vet this morning after breakfast.

I have really gone crazy with the rocks. My shorty will continue on hers. Hey, I am glad that mio moglie is back at home safely.

Yesterday was Chefs Day and I totally spaced it. What's up with that? I was reminded by my (cognata) of what day it was. Here is the result of yesterday's delicious Chefs Day. I know your stomach is growling, eh?

25 MAY AIRFRY WINGS


25 MAY MAC AND CHEESE SHELLS



25 MAY AIRFRY WINGS!

Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sorriso). I have one of those on my face right now. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ho un sorriso sul mio viso questa mattina!

Loraine said...

Sì, un sorriso è una grande cosa. Elise lo fa per te, vero?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. E cosi si fa!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...