Monday, May 2, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Was your day a good one? It has been a busy on for me today, and I got through it.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade Blueberry Pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched "Bosch" on Netflix with Chris.

We were paid a short visit by my (cognata) a while ago. She will be here for a day for a medical appointment.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! I will start a new one tomorrow if time permits. I also have three continuing education medical classes to complete.


 2 MAY MY LATEST

I am caring for Chris tonight. My playmate is in the main house watching to news on TV. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will also give him a bit of Lemon Pudding as a treat.

Hopefully the caregiver shows up to work tomorrow, because I have a few things to catch up on. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Incrocio le dita affinché la badante si presenti domani.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...