Monday, May 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Bev, Devo!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Jackie the caregiver will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage from Rosemarie today.

My shorty and I will be working on rocks today if time permits. We will pick up a new batch of rocks on Saturday.

We had a nice visit with Sharon and Deb yesterday evening. It was good to see them. We had a good chat about Sharon's care needs.

Today's challenge word is (Raggio di sole). My girlfriends bring plenty of (Raggio di sole) into my life. Go for it fidanzata, you bring (Raggio di sole) to me on a daily basis.

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,

Thank you. I am feeling much better today. Give a shout out to Bob.

Loraine said...

È così bello vivere in un posto che mi dà il sole dal cielo e dalle persone intorno a me.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...