Friday, May 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to! Turn Your Love Around by George Benson!

Buongiorno! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Southern Pecan Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a warm morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00pm, when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that we will be taking Chris to a routine doctor appointment this afternoon. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. This evening we are going to hit up "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. After Happy Hour we will make our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play (Body Awareness" it is going to be a good one for sure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have good TGIF! and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sicuri). I am (sicuri) that my fidanzata will go for it.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...


Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

È una scommessa sicura che ci saranno abbracci domani quando ci incontreremo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...