Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Stanco!

Music listening to: Let's Go Crazy by Prince!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to continue to play some "Blues" for me today.

Wel, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (stanco). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...