Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! (coccinella) Red Light Special!

Music listening to: Thinking About My Baby by Marvin Gaye!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is warm morning here in Tucson, and it is going to be another hot one for sure.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Down Home Blues) for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks soon. I still have two continuing medical classes to complete online. I may hit up one today, smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and happy.

Today's challenge word is (coccinella). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...