Thursday, May 5, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: The Beat Goes on by the Whispers!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paradise Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" with a good breakfast.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa said that I have to make trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play a bit more "Blues" for me today.  She also said that we need to make a trip to "Green Valley" this morning.

While are going to the movies on the way on our way back from "Green Valley". We will see the movie "Memory" at a Harkins Theater.

We enjoyed a fun filled evening at "PF Changs" with Nancy and Ron. We got all caught up on all of the latest in our lives. It has been a longtime since we have been with the "World Travellers". Here are a few pics from last night. Enjoy!

4 MAY PF CHANGS


4 MAY NANCY AND RON


14 IO E MIO MOGLIE



 4 MAY ELISE'S LATEST ROCK (CINCO DE MAYO)

 

Hey, it is "Cinco De Mayo" what are you going to do to celebrate it? We will be having takeaway from "Leos" for dinner. Of course, we will have a few margaritas. "Ole".

Today's challenge word is (partito). Let's (partito) fidanzata on this "Cinco De Mayo".

Well, I had better get in gear. Have a good "Thirsty Thursday". I will chat at you later. I started back reading the book "You Don't Know Us Negroes". A very good book indeed.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu abbia fatto una partito ieri sera. Yippee!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...