Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Am Your Baby Tonight by Whitney Houston!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caramel Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning, while Chris the iRobot is out cleaning the main house carpet. It is going to be another hot one here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some more "Blues" for me today. Speaking of busy this whole week is going to be busy. This week will have two Chefs Day. I talked with my Sous Chef, and we decided that we will change Chefs Day from Wednesday to Thursday and the second one will be on Sunday. Sweet!

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! We will be starting new rocks soon.

16 MAY MY LATEST



16 MAY ELISE'S LATEST

Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay cool and safe.

Today's challenge word is (abbracci). I love it when I get these from my girlfriends. Especially from my (fidanzata).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Sono d'accordo che la mia festa di compleanno e stata molto bella. Abbracci!

Rosie said...

Oh la la. Elsie is in the follies now I see.

Rosie said...

Yor rocks are becoming works of art

Loraine said...

Sabato mi aspetto tanti abbracci per festeggiare il mio compleanno. Si?

countrygranny47 said...

I have to agree with Rosie,,
Your rocks are becoming pieces of art.

Jessie said...

Thanks Rosie. How are you doing?

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny

Jessie said...

Without a doubt fidanzata and more!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...