Saturday, May 7, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I got all of my tasks taken care early this morning and now I am caring for Chris. He is resting and waiting for me to get him up in his chair.

My shorty is outside doing some yardwork in the front yard. She is being observed by many lizards running around.

I started a new rock and I hope to complete it very soon. My shorty is working on a new one as well. For some reason I am starting get hangry. Smile! I need to do something about that.

Here is mio moglie's Mother's Day flowers and card. It is very nice. I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there.



 7 MAY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MIO MOGLIE!

I am listening to the "Blues" and a song came on that really caught my ear. It is titled "Quiter's Never Win". No truer words have every been spoken or sung. So, step back and take a look at your life or situation. Did you cause it to be good or go bad? Be truthful to yourself first and let nobody change your values ever no matter how tough things get. Am I preaching today? Ya Mon'. Wonder what my (bro) would say about this.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...