Monday, May 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! (Cotto) Gummied! Red Light Special! DQ'd!

Music listening to: You Remind Me by Usher!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice warm morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He is ready for it. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the eastside this morning. I have a few other tasks to complete today. I asked her pick something for me to listen to today.

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. My Sous Chef and I prepared "Chipotle Pepper Ribs, with salad, maple baked beans and plenty of Jack and Coke. We shared with Sister Jayne. Here have a look but you are going to wish for a taste, smile!

1 MAY CHEF GETTING READY TO BURN!


1 MAY SOUS CHEF AT WORK!


1 MAY MAPLE BAKED BEANS!


1 MAY SOUS CHEF'S SALAD!


1 MAY PREPARING!


1 MAY CHIPOTLE PEPPER RIBS!



1 MAY DONE AND DONE!

We will be working on new rocks soon. We need to pick up a new batch of rocks to paint soon.

Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (cotto). I have used it already in this posting. Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai dei piani per oggi?

Loraine said...

Le tue costolette sembravano deliziosamente cotte.
Oggi andrò in palestra e in biblioteca e prenoterò l'aereo per il nostro viaggio a Maui a settembre. I posti sono limitati per le date di cui abbiamo bisogno, quindi è ora di fare l'atto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...