Saturday, May 21, 2022

Ciao!

Ciao!

What is going on around your way? It is starting to heat up here in the valley of Tucson.

I just returned from taking care of my tasks for today. I dropped in on the airbase to pay a bill and I looked at microwaves. I gassed up the "Green Lady" and she is washed. She has a huge smile on her nameplate.

I got a text from my fidanzata stating that she is looking forward to this evening at PF Changs. I am sure the hugs and kisses will be plentiful, smile! They have some good Asian BBQ ribs there as an appetizer. WooHoo!

Chris is resting and listening to some classical music on a CD. He is singing along and having some water via a drip.

Well, I will start a new rock today if time permits. We hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...