Monday, May 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Bummed!

Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage as well. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some calming music for me today. I am feeling out of sorts and (irritabile).

I will start a new rock today if all goes well. Maybe I can get some me time out on the front porch today, we will see.

Today's challenge word is (irritabile). I have used the word in this posting. Go for it fidanzata.

Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ah, quando il tuo tesoro se n'è andato, è normale essere irritabile. La tua dolce metà tornerà presto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...