Friday, May 6, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! (Pensare)

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt & Peppa!

Buongiorno! TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mint Mocha Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning, up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to continue playing the Blues for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Are choices of rocks to work with is getting low. We will have to make a rock run soon.

We will be hitting up a movie at the "Loft" this afternoon. I have to tell you that are "Wii" game skills need some serious work lately, smile!

Have a great TGIF and be careful out there. Today's challenge word is (pensare). Go for it fidanzata. I always (pensare) before I act or say something. WooHoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

countrygranny47 said...

Sounds like an interesting day jessie.
It's a stay home day here,,, raining ever since early this morning.
This rain is making the blossoms come out on apple trees,,, cherrie and peach trees as well. So pretty.

Jessie said...

Stay dry Country Granny and Bob.

Loraine said...

Dovrò pensare a un modo per usare la parola oggi che corrisponda al tuo uso della parola. "Contenuto"?

Jessie said...

Pensare is (think) fidanzata

Rosie said...

Mmmm what about the hibiscus behind the ear. Nice. Is good to have a clezr day to do wharever

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...