Sunday, May 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Pray by MC Hammer!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. For some reason I have been digging me some "Blues' for the last couple of days.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. We will be dropping a few in the hood this morning. 

We enjoyed a lovely continuation of my birthday at "Kingfisher" last night with my (fidanzata e Capo Jim). What a glorious evening of fun, food, libations, and friendship. It was so good to get with them again because it has been a long time since we were all together. Wow, the gift giving continued and what a treat for me and mio moglie. Speaking of gifts! Dinner was on them, and the gifts were fantastic. Here are few pictures from last night. Thank you for the love, hugs, and kisses. Eyes were on us for sure and I liked that.

30 APR CAPO JIM, MIO FIDANZATA, MIO MOGLIE, IO AT KINGFISHER!


30 APR CAPO JIM E MIO FIDANZATA


30 APR MIO MOGLIE E IO



30 APR VINO ROSSO GIFTS FROM AFRICAN AMERICAN VINTNERS. CHECK OUT THOSE LABELS! BLACK GIRL MAGIC AND (FLO). LOOKING FORWARD TO POURING A GLASS. 


Hey, guess what today is? Yes, it is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be donning our hats and aprons so we can burn it the (cucina). We will be preparing "Chipotle Pepper Spareribs" with Baked Beans. Ya Mon'. My Sous Chef will prepare a salad and the Baked Beans. She will also select a good libation or three to go along with the meal. Stop drooling, eh! I know that you are because I am.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

What do you think of the new blog (disegno)?   That is today's challenge word (disegno). Have a go at it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei una donna sexy e appassionata.

Loraine said...

Ah. Mi fai arrossire.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...