Saturday, May 28, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Is your day going well? It has been a good day so far and Chris gave me a workout this morning. He was laughing to whole time.

It is getting a bit windy here in the "Old Pueblo". What is up with that?

Here is my latest rock that I completed. I had fun working on it. Enjoy!


28 MAY MY LATEST

Here is a short video of the "Master Ping Pong" player at work. Shoo Shoo is really good at this game. She has a lot of tricks up her sleeve. Smile!


MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO AND MIO MOGLIE PLAYING PING PONG!

Chris is in the main house with mio moglie watching TV. I am about to feed the fur babies and check their water.

Stay safe!

Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...