Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day? It has been a restful day here for the most part.

I got to hit the pillow for a very short time today. Nowhere near yesterday's nap.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed French Toast, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Murder City" on Netflix with Chris. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. Chris is watching TV and he is downing his supplemental drip. 

I finished my rock today. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!

10 MAY ELISE'S LATEST



10 MAY MY LATEST

I received my birthday blanket in the mail today. It came out very well. I may have it framed. On the back of it  says "Happy Birthday Jessie"  29 April 2022. What do you think?


10 MAY MY BIRTHDAY BLANKET WITH EDWINA, SHOO SHOO, CAPO JIM MIO FIDANZATA, MIO MOGLIE, IO

We will be getting out our suitcases so we can start to pack for our upcoming staycation. We are really looking forward to it.

I had to resolve another caregiver shortcoming this  evening that should have been taking care of before the caregivers shift ended.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Rosie said...

Love the blanked

Jessie said...

Thank you, Rosie.

Loraine said...

Buona notte di riposo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...