Monday, May 16, 2022

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Momma by Boys to Men! 

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson, but the triple digits are here to stay. Whew!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I have to make a trip over on the eastside and I need to drop into the Verizon store. I also need to stop into Frys to pick up items for Chefs Day that will take place on Wednesday. I asked her to play some (Blues) for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks today. Chris will be getting a massage from Rosemarie this morning. He has a smile on his face already.

 I finished reviewing the pictures from our staycation. I will post them this evening.

Last night we enjoyed a wonderful evening with Papa John and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at Monterey Court. We enjoyed a good meal and we listened to the musical stylings of Lisa Otey. The place was packed and that is a good thing. Hey, my girlfriend Edwina was there on a date. Am I starting to lose my (mojo)? I think not, smile! Papa John noticed a lady in green who was digging on me sitting at a table right next to ours. Next thing I know I caught her giving me the eye. Hey, this brother still has it going on, eh? It is a good thing Shoo Shoo, didn't notice it, smile. My playmate knew it from the very start. The lady in green decided to strike up a conversation with Elise. Weird, eh? Not! Any way I think that she was three sheets to the wind. Smile! It was a wonderful evening indeed. My shorty said that my (fidanzata) would not have liked the lady in green.

Here are a few picks from last night to include a pic of the lady in green. Enjoy! 

15 MAY SHOO SHOO AND PAPA JOHN


15 MAY IO AND MIO MOGLIE!


15 MAY SHOO SHOO


15 MAY LISA OTEY AND DIANE VAN DEURZEN!


15 MAY THE LADY IN GREEN!


15 MAY SHOO SHOO SAW THE LADY IN GREEN!



Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che ShooShoo fosse lì per proteggerti dalla signora in verde.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...