Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Midas Touch by Atlantic Star!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. A good day to people watch and lizard watch out on the front porch.

Jackie will hopefully be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some more "Blues" for me today while Chris the iRobot is out cleaning the main house carpet.

My playmate will be going around town today with my (cognata). I will start a new rock today if time permits.

Have a (assolato) Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (assolato). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good morning, Monna,
How are things in Canada?

Loraine said...

Spero di essere solare nel mio cuore e nella mia vita oggi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...