Saturday, May 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Caked! (Strano)

Music listening to: Keep On (Autotrasporti) by Eddie Kendricks!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very nice morning here in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris today up until 3:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris. We are going to a Memorial Service this evening. 

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very busy for us. I also have to head over on the eastside this morning. I think I will get the "Green Lady" washed this morning as well. I asked Alexa to continue playing the "Blues" for me. I think I am turning into my parents listening to the Blues, smile!

My playmate and I went to see the movie "Petite Maman" at the Loft. It is a French film that was very good. We are working on new rocks. Here is my latest. Enjoy!


6 MAY MY LATEST

Today's challenge words are (strano) and (autotrasporti). Go for it fidanzata. I have used both words in this posting today.

Well, I had better bounce and get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will have chinwag at you later.

"Jumping to conclusions can be a bad exercise"

Ciao...Jessie

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie,

How are things in Melbourne? That photo with the flower in my ear was taken in Jamaica.
Enjoy the weekend!

Loraine said...

Stamattina ho anche fatto il autotrasporti: lavanderia, lavori in giardino e ho cercato di fare amicizia con il nuovo gatto del vicino. È strano. Se ne sta nel mio cortile, mi osserva ma non mi permette di avvicinarmi. Almeno non fa la cacca nel mio giardino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...