Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: All for Love by Color Me Bad!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another warm morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked here to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. I still have two continuing medical classes to complete. I may complete one today.

Hey, today is "Chefs Day". My Sous (capocuoco) and I will be preparing a "Chicken and Brown Rice" dish. Of course, my Sous will select a good libation to go along with the meal.

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and happy.

Today's challenge word is (capocuoco). Go for it fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Oh, oggi il capocuoco farà la sua magia. Spero di ottenere delle foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...