Saturday, June 4, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Gummied!

Music listening to: The Way, You Love Me by Karen White!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Central Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I need to make a trip over on the eastside. I also need to get the "Green Lady" washed today as well. She has a large frown on her nameplate. We will be taking Azalya to be groomed this morning too!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy! Also here is my shorty's latest Covid puzzle that she just completed.

3 JUN MY LATEST



3 JUN ELISE'S LATEST COVID PUZZLE

We will be bouncing over to "Oregano's") for dinner this evening. Can you say vino, pizza, wings, (Bellini)? We will for sure.

Hey, my playmate's NBA team is betting my choice. We will watch another game tomorrow. Go Warriors! A dinner out is at stake here, smile!

Today's challenge word is (schiaciare). Let's do it today fidanzata!

Have a good weekend and I will chat at later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quindi pensi che la tua squadra NBA schiaccerà quella di Elise? O pensi ai baci come schiacciare?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Ambedue!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...