Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? We are good here, but man it is hot.

It has been a different kind of day for me. I started not to feel well at around 9:00am. I had to run an errand and after that I hit the pillow to rest a bit. I didn't start to feel better until around 3:30pm. I had a pounding headache and I have stomach virus.

I worked on a new rock today and I completed it. Have a look.

7 JUN MY LATEST



7 JUN ELISE'S LATEST

Chris and I watched "Venom" on TV, and he loved it. He caught the funny parts and he just laughed along with me.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had eggs with cheese, homemade blueberry pancakes and sausages. I had my sausages mixed into the batter. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "This Is Us" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching TV. Chris is resting and downing his supplemental drip.

Have a good night so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, vedo che oggi hai avuto una giornata piuttosto impegnativa. Questa e la ragazza. Buona notte!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene e preparati per un po' di VERO calore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...