Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Thru the Fire by Chaka Khan!

Buongiorno! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to head back out to the airbase this morning. She also said that my nurse's supervisor will pay me a visit at 3:00pm today. I asked Alexa to play some "Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. I will work on mine while Chris the iRobot is out cleaning the main house carpet.

Well, I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and happy.

Today's challenge word is (mai). (Mai), give up, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oggi non ho ricevuto un'e-mail che mi indirizzasse al tuo blog, quindi sono andato sul tuo sito web. Non voglio mai perdermi un blog!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...