Monday, June 13, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did you day go? We are good here, but it is still smoking hot.

Chris and Elise enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie. Chris is still smiling about it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news. Chris and I are watching game 5 of the NBA Finals. Chris is enjoying his supplemental drip as well.

Here is my latest rock. Enjoy! Elise is just about finished with hers. It is going to be a keeper and you will see why once I post it tomorrow.


13 JUN MY LATEST

I will pick up (Maya) tomorrow and bring her home to meet up with Azalya.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, baby carrots, cottage cheese and mashed potatoes for dinner. We watched "Outlander" on Netflix with Chris.

Well, I had better check on Chris and get back to the game. Go Warriors! Sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono entusiasta di conoscere Maya!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...