Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


14 JUN (IO)

The day is just about done. How was yours? It has been a very busy one for me.

I picked up our new dog today. Her name is (Maya) and she is a four-year-old Pit Bull. She is housebroken, responds to basic commands, and the big thing is that she gets along with Azalya so far. Keep your fingers crossed.

14 JUN MAYA




My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down.  We watched "This Is Us" on a Netflix DVD. Our internet is still out.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching to news. I turned on my (hot box) so she can check her email. Chris is resting and he is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip.

We will be working on new rocks tomorrow. Here is my shorty's latest, and it is a (Keeper).


14 JUN ELISE'S LATEST (BUTTTERCUP)


I had a very nice visit this morning from my girlfriend (Flo), she is looking good. She stopped to drop a few things off for Elise and she had a gift for me and here it is.


14 JUN GIFT FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)

She paid me a huge compliment today. She said that the first thing she does in the morning is read our blog. She gets worried when it is not there for her so she can start her day. She is amazed that I have so many girlfriends. So said that I make them all happy, and I put a smile on their faces. So nice to hear that. I told her that when we are away or on a staycation, my girlfriends start to worry about me. I have added two more to my blog followers list. Mio Moglie and my fidanzata understand why I do what I do. It makes me feel very good inside.

The suitcases are out and ready to be filled for our staycation that starts on Thursday. We can hardly wait for this (VIP) event. Cha Ching!

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene così puoi prepararti a portare a casa tutte le vincite del tuo Cha Ching.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...