Friday, June 10, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Easy by Lionel Riche!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is way too hot already here Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have no tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Smooth Jazz for me today.

My playmate and I went to see the movie Frank and Penelope. It was very good, and we know that Papa John would love it.

My shorty and I are working on new rocks. Here are the rocks that we dropped at Gus Balones. Enjoy!


9 JUN DROPPED AT GUS BALONES

We are going to hit up the movies again today. We played Wii games yesterday and it was not pretty. We haven't played in a while. Smile!

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along post haste. Have a good one and stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

On a sad note, we were informed by Sheila that her husband's brother passed yesterday. If you could please say a prayer or two for the family. Thank you.

Today's challenge word is (magiche). Yes, fidanzata those (tette) are magical indeed. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, le tette sono magiche. Buon TGIF!

Loraine said...

Ci aspetta un weekend caldo, ma siamo duri. Possiamo prenderlo!

Unknown said...

Prayers for S s B I L. 🙏

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...