Sunday, June 26, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: (Contenuto)!

Music listening to: Raspberry Beret by Prince!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast", and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a very hot cloudy morning here in Tucson. Where is the rain?

Elise is caring for Chris today up until when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.


25 JUN THIRSTY!

We are working on new rocks, and they will be completed soon. We will drop a couple of rocks at the Egg Connection this morning.

Hey, Sous Chefs Day was delicious. My Sous made her famous Tuna Casserole. I choose a nice Gin and Tonic as the libation of the day. We shared it with Sister Jayne. My Sous choose a good (rotini)pasta for the casserole. Great dinner!



25 JUN SOUS CHEFS DAY (TUNA CASSEROLE)

Well, I had better check on Chris. I also need to feed the fur babies in a bit. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

25 JUN MY NIECE TAMIKA

Today's challenge word is (contenuto). I have used it already fidanzata. Go for it.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va? Dov'e la pioggia?

Loraine said...

Tamika è una bellezza. Quella è la figlia di tuo fratello?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...