Friday, June 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Sore! Pain! Achey! (Ahi)!

Music listening to: Feels Good by Tony, Toni, Tone!

Buongiorno!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Southern Pecan Blend," and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today.

My mood this morning is because we received our second (booster) shot yesterday. Both of are arms are sore, but I didn't sleep well at all. I have a headache, I am tired, and I ache all over. Same as before when I got my first booster. I am dragging this morning. (ahi)!

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. We have a few out in the hood. We dropped one off yesterday at "Gus Balones".

Well, I had better get this TGIF moving along but at a slow pace today, smile!

Today's challenge word is (ahi). I am feeling that way right now. Go for it fidanzata. 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Jeanne,
How are you feeling today?

Jessie said...

Rosie,
You are crushing on Words with Friends.

Loraine said...

"Ahi" non è un modo piacevole di trascorrere la giornata. Spero che i dolori e il dolore svaniscano presto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...