Monday, June 27, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a fair day today, but I have been exhausted for most of. I would find myself nodding off now and again. Hopefully a good night's sleep will do the trick. Some rain would be nice, eh?

I completed my rock today, and here it is. My shorty is still working on hers.


27 JUN MY LATEST

My playmate prepared "French Toast" for dinner with sausages, and eggs. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Bosch: Legacy" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching the news.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Interruttore posteriore. Sei troppo divertente!

Loraine said...

Divertente รจ buono!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...