Sunday, June 26, 2022

Hello!

Hello!

We just back from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was all good.

Elise is caring for Chris, and I am about complete my Domenica chores for next week. Chris is singing along to the music of Linda Ronstadt! 

I just fed the fur-babies, and they will be taking a nap soon like always.

Here are the rocks that we dropped at the Egg Connection. Enjoy!


 26 JUN DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION

It is cloudy and still no rain in sight. I washed the Tacoma, and you can bet it will downpour now for sure. Karma!

Enjoy the rest of the day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. Tamika e la figlia del mio fratellino Jerome.

Loraine said...

Vorrei una foto del tuo "new fur baby". Per favore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...