Thursday, June 2, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Get It by Envogue!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson this morning.

After breakfast, my shorty and I will be stopping out on the airbase to do a little shopping. After that we will be getting our second booster shot.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We are working on new rocks today if time permits. Here is my playmates latest. Enjoy!


1 JUN ELISE'S LATEST

Yesterday was Chefs Day. I prepared some comfort food for a change. It was a good Hardy Chicken and Rice Soup. It was delicious. We were stuffed and so was Sister Jayne. My Sous choose some "Jack and Coke" as the libation of the day. Good choose!


1 JUN CHEF AT WORK


1 JUN DONE


1 JUN CHICKEN AND RICE SOUP SERVED



1 JUN SERVED UP!


Well, I had better get this Thirsty Thursday moving along. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (pollo). Go for it fidanzata, don't be (pollo).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Quando mangiavo carne, adoravo preparare l'insalata di pollo al curry. E, da quando sono cresciuto in un caseificio, ho sempre amato le mucche. L'arte rupestre di Elise è "una vincitrice".

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...