Monday, June 6, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MOTHER AND DAUGHTER!

What is up? Did your Lunedi go your way? It has been a busy one here for Chris and I.

Chris enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie and he gave his doctor a workout today. Smile!

My playmate and I worked on new rocks today. I completed mine but my shorty is still working on her. It is just about done. Here is mine!


6 JUN MY LATEST

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes with cheese, cottage cheese, and baby carrots. It was all good. We watched "This Is Us" on Netflix with Chris. Chris and I watched "Shaft" for the third time and Chris loved it.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him a little avocado a little later. He loves it. Elise is in the main house watching the news.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Elise and would like to thank everyone for the kind words about (Buttercup). We really do appreciate it very much.

Loraine said...

Riposare bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...