Thursday, June 30, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! 



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ!

Buongiorno! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Light Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Our last breakfast at "Gus Balones" until the first week in August when they reopen after vacation.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Blues" for me today. 

I chatted with my fidanzata about this no rain issue here in Tucson, and she said that if looks like July will bring some rain our way. Let's hope so fidanzata.

My shorty and will be starting new rocks. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy!


29 JUN MY LATEST

We will be hitting up another movie today. We will be seeing the "Black Phone" at El Con Mall. It is going to be a good horror movie. WooHoo!

We will be having take-away from "Leo's" this evening for dinner and yes, we will down a couple of margaritas.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (gocce). We need some of these fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sto pensando a grosse gocce di pioggia bagnate. Presto.
Parlami di Black Phone dopo averlo visto. Ethan Hawke ha ottenuto ottime recensioni.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...