Friday, July 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


1 July finally!

1 Jul my sister Tiger

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Jack and Jill by Radio!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot, cloudy morning here in Tucson. I hope that my fidanzata was correct about the rain will start since the month of July is here.


Jamaica! Ya Mon'

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that my shorty wants to go to Home Depot today. I asked Alexa to play some Boney for me today. I need a bit of spirit uplifting.

My playmate and I are just about finished with our new rocks. I will post them as soon as they are done.

We really enjoyed the movie "Black Phone" yesterday starring Ethan Hawke. It is not a horror movie but a mind-blowing thriller. Many twists and turns and the ending wow, surprising. We recommend this one for sure.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. He is relaxing and enjoying his breakfast. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chinwag with you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (ombrello). Will we need on today, fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E' luglio. Dov'e la pioggia?

Loraine said...

Se fossi uscito ieri sera, avrei avuto bisogno di un ombrello. Ho 1/10 di pollice di pioggia. Spero che questa sia un'anteprima di ciò che accadrà a luglio. Tiger è un carina e il nostro nuovo giudice della Corte Suprema è una bellezza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...