Saturday, July 23, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Feel Good by James Brown! 

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another hot sticky morning here in Tucson. We got a good lightening show last night but no rain. Come on!

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down-Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is the latest one in the hood.


22 JUL IN THE HOOD


We got some news yesterday from our longtime friends Ross and Denise who reside in Sydney, Australia. They have both are dealing with Covid. They both have been vaccinated and boosted. It you could say a prayer or two for them. Thanks!

My shorty and I are going to meet up with Alphonso and Cleo this evening for dinner at Pinnacle Peak. We will be having the Cowgirl and the Big Cowboy Steaks. It will be good evening.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (bistecca). Yes, fidanzata we will be chowing down on (bistecca), tonight. How about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise how are you feeling today?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...