Monday, July 18, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Caked! Rummied!

Music listening to: Whoop There It Is by Tag Team!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a sticky morning here in Tucson and the monsoon is still missing for us desert dwellers.

I am caring for Chris this morning due to the caregiver will be out until August 8th due to a medical procedure. So, I will be adding some E&J Brandy to my coffee as needed. Can you feel me? Smile!

Alexa is awake and she said that my days are going to be very busy for a bit. I asked her to play some music to get me through this period. I will let her choose what to play for me.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here are the latest in the hood drops. Enjoy!

17 JUL IN THE HOOD



Well, our vacay in Butte, Montana with Sheila and Dave was wonderful. We got plenty of rest and some much needed sleep. We are very grateful and thankful to the both of them.

I will post pictures in bits because I will be very busy, but I will get it down as fast as I can. Here is us at the Tucson airport and at Salt Lake City Airport. We had a three-hour layover in Salt Lake.

12 JUL AT THE TUCSON AIRPORT


12 JUL AT SALT LAKE CITY AIRPORT (3 HOUR) LAYOVER NOTICE WE HAVE A COKE WITH A JACK CHASER, YA MON'



12 JUL OUT TO DINNER WITH SHEILA AND DAVE


Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, sound, and happy.

Today's challenge word is (casa). It always feels good to be back (casa), right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Le vacanze sono meravigliose ma, sono d'accordo, è sempre bello tornare a casa. Grazie per le foto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...