Sunday, July 31, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Caked! Munchies!

Music listening to: Everybody Dance Now by C+C Music Factory!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. I will be completing my usual Domenica tasks today to get things ready for next week. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

We will be working on new rocks soon and we will be dropping a rock in the hood today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (dolce). Life is (dolce) right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sì, la vita è dolce quando hai una buona salute, buoni amici e qualcuno da amare.

Jessie said...

Di sicuro, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...