Monday, July 11, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

11 JUL ELISE'S LATEST COVID PUZZLE



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Love Train by the O'Jays!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How goes? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another warm one here in Tucson. Today us desert dwellers will be melting to the tune of 107 degrees. Where is that monsoon at? Really!

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage from Rosemarie today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be super, super busy for us. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We will be packing today for our trip to Butte, Montana. We will be heading out early tomorrow morning for the airport. We are hoping that we don't run into any flight drama. We will return on Saturday morning.

Hey, yesterday was "Sous Chef Day" and she out did herself. We enjoyed Pinto Beans with ham cubes, and cornbread. It was delicious. We shared it with Sister Jayne.

10 JUL SOUS CHEFS DAY (PINTO BEANS WITH HAM CUBES) OF COURSE CORNBREAD



My playmate just finished up her latest rock. Here is our latest. Enjoy!


11 JUL MY LATEST



11 JUL ELISE'S LATEST



We were visited yesterday by Paula and Marty, and it was good to see them. They stopped by to check on me and my injury. They brought me a fantastic get-well gift. Have a look! My shorty cracked it open and poured each of us a nice shot. It worked miracles. Thanks Paula and Marty.

11 JUL (GET WELL GIFT HINE RARE COGNAC) FROM PAULA AND MARTY



Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe, happy, healthy, and for us desert dwellers stay cool and hydrate.

Today's challenge word is ( raro). Yes, fidanzata this cognac is (raro) and delicious.  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
What is up for today?

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie & Elsie,
We doing good here so far.
Love thr rocks you both painted,, really cool ones too.
Hope your felling better,, take care both you.

Jessie said...

Morning Mary,
I am able to move around a bit better today. I am still bandaged up due to drainage and a topical anti-bi. How is Bob?

Loraine said...

I buoni amici sono rari come il cognac. E tu sei un raro, buon amico. Spero che ti divertirai nel Montana.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...