Sunday, July 3, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



3 JUL GONE FISHING!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: All for Love by Color Me Bad!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" if it is open today. It is a muggy morning here in Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will post them as soon as we are finished.

Well, yesterday's Chefs Day was a huge hit. I want to thank my girlfriend Paula for sending me the recipe. The libation of the day was Bisbee Gin and Tonic. Here are a few pics from Chefs Day. You know you are getting hungry right?

2 JUL VINO BIANCO!


2 JUL CHEF SAMPLING THE VINO BIANCO!




2 JUL GRILLED SMOKED SAUSAGES

2 JUL CORN RISOTTO!


2 JUL LOOKING GOOD PAULA!


2 JUL RISOTTO TAKES A LOT OF WORK!


2 JUL SERVED UP!


2 JUL SERVED UP

Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (preoccuparsi). Fidanzata don't (preoccuparsi) be happy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good morning, Monna. How are things?

Jessie said...

Good morning, Paula. Thanks for the delicious recipe.

Loraine said...

È solo l'inizio di luglio quindi non preoccuparti. Pioverà di nuovo. Spero sia presto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...