Sunday, July 31, 2022

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far, this sunny Domenica? We are doing well so far here in central Tucson.

My shorty is caring for Chris, and I am finishing up on my usual Domenica tasks. Chris is waiting to be put into his chair so he can go to the main house.

Our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" was as good as always. Not too big of a crowd this morning.

We will be working on new rocks in a bit. Here is the latest in the hood. Enjoy!


31 JUL MY LATEST

My playmate will be preparing dinner this evening. She is cooking up one of my all-time favorite dishes. It is a nice piled high "Coney Dog" I love them. Looking forward to the selected libation for today.

Hopefully we will get some rain today. I would love to run in it with my fidanzata, but my flip flops have dry rotted. Not good, eh?

We hope that things are going your way so far today. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...