Monday, August 1, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to! I'm So Excited by the Pointer Sisters!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. It is cloudy and maybe we will get some more rain.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that the "Green Lady" has an 8:00am appointment to get some new tires and TPMS stems. It will make her put a smile on her name plate for sure. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. My shorty is creating a Charlie Brown series and she is doing a very good job. It will be a while before she is finished. 

We enjoyed a great dinner last night of "Coney Dogs" and baked beans. We got it all down Gin and Tonics. We shared the meal with Sister Jayne.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (urlare). Ok fidanzata (urlare) back.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Se piove di più urlerò di gioia! Ieri ho preso 1/2 pollice ma Capo Jim ha ottenuto 2 pollici!

Jessie said...

Wow, fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...