Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Never Breathe Again by Toni Braxton!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is as good Majestic Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hazy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we have to take Chris's van in for service this morning. She also reminded me that I have three continuing medical classes to complete. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Here is the latest rock completed by my playmate and the rock in the hood. Enjoy!

15 AUG ELISE'S LATEST (SERIES)



15 AUG IN THE HOOD

I will post more about our vacay in Williams, AZ later today with more pictures.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and be careful out there. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Vedrò le foto dei pagamenti di Cha Ching?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...