Friday, August 26, 2022

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!


ELISE GIVING ME A SHAVE IN A BISBEE B&B

Mood: Content!

Music listening to! 1999 by Prince!

Buongiorno! Buon Venerdi! TGIF!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Majestic Royal Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in the Old Pueblo.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. We will be setting up for tomorrows "Murder Mystery Dinner" that we are hosting. I asked Alexa to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I will resume working on rocks on Sunday.

We saw the movie "Bodies, Bodies, Bodies" yesterday and it was pretty good. We saw it at the "Loft".

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good "TGIF" and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (assassinare). Hey, fidanzata are you the (assassinare)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei tu l'assassino?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...