Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! DQ'd!

Music listening to: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Dark Royal Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson. We were waiting for the storm to hit us last night, but we only got a few drops. Maybe today?

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks for today. I asked here to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. We are running out of paint, so we may have to take a trip to ACE Hardware soon.

We are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. Today is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be preparing "Grilled Pork Chops", Jasmine Rice", and Sweet Peas. It is going to be very good, smile.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word (perche). I am sure that you ask yourself (perche) daily fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oh si. Perché, come, quando? Così tante domande. Ma la vita non sarebbe così divertente se avessimo tutte le risposte.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...