Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: What About Your Friends by TLC!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. We got rained on last night and it was a good one with lightening and thunderboomers. Today may be a repeat if we are lucky.

Jackie the caregiver is supposed to be here this morning to care for Chris. If not, I will. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

We will be rechecking our packing for our trip to Williams, AZ. We will be taking umbrellas because it is supposed to rain every day.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cauto). Fidanzata, something is not quite right, so I have to be (cauto). 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...