Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? We are good here. Hey, no rain in sight, eh?

It has been a very good Annies Day for us today. A bottle of champagne is in the fridge chillin. My shorty and I will a have a glass when she gets back from her book club meeting at the "Lodge on the Desert".

I declined a dinner from the "Lodge" due to it is a very expense fare. So, guess what I did? My "Green Lady" took me over to "Kens BBQ" and I picked up a dinner for myself and for my playmate. I also picked up a slab of ribs for tomorrow's dinner. I even got some fried okra for Sister Jayne that she loves. She can have it all because okra is not on my menu. Smile!

Ken's BBQ is right down the street from my fidanzata's home. I am caring for Chris this evening. He is resting watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will see if he would like some yogurt for dessert.

My dinner is some Texas Hot Links smothered in BBQ sauce, cornbread and collard greens. Now that is some true down-home soul food.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

We want to thank everyone for the Annies Day, phone calls, texts, emails, e-cards. Thanks for making our day very special.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Fortunata sorella Jayne! Ha preso l'okra fritto.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...