Monday, August 29, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been a fair one today. This afternoon I started not to feel too well. So, I hit the sheets to rest. I am still very tired, and I don't have much energy. Not to worry it will pass for sure.


Chris and Elise enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie. Chris really does like her.

I worked on a new rock for a little bit today. Hopefully, I will be able to complete it tomorrow.

The caregiver had an issue today. She didn't have Chris positioned in his char correctly and she didn't have his left leg rest secured.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob for dinner, with mashed potatoes, and baby carrots. My appetite is not good, but I took a few good bites. We watched "Midsummer Murders" on DVD. It is a very good English series. Chris was really into it today.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching to news. Chris is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I am going to give him some mashed potatoes as well.

I did complete my elective class on "Dementia". I got 100% on the examination and I received my certificate.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris and get Azayla fed. Have a good night so you can be ready for "Taco Tuesday".

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu ti senta meglio presto. E congratulazioni - 100% per il tuo corso! Woohoo!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...