Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Here and Now by Luther Vandross!

Buongiorno! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Majestic Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. Maybe we will get some rain today? I should go to the car wash and make it rain, eh? Smile!

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that we have to pick up Chris's van today from the shop. I asked here to play some "Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. Elise is still working on a rock series.

Here are a few more pictures from our vacay in Williams, AZ. The 11th of August was a busy day. 

11 Aug:

BEARS


WHITE WOLF


PORCUPINE


BISON




BROWN AND WHITE BISON


IO




RACCOONS




JAVALINA







SOON TO BE ON A PLATE IN A FEW MONTHS










FOX




BEAR IN A TREE









 


These pictures were taken at Bearizona. I will post more Bearizona pics later today. We took so many of them while we were there.

Hey, this evening my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, is hosting a Rumi Kube Fest at her home. I know that she is feeling defeated already and she should be. We have the secret weapon chilling in the fridge for tonight's event. he is in for a good (spanking) tonight. 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...