Sunday, August 7, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


YA MON'!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to! I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad! 

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica! How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a cloudy morning here in Tucson. I thought for sure that we would have a good rainstorm last night, because we had lightening, wind and thunderboomers. I should have known better because we didn't. Maybe today, eh?

My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is wake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I will be starting new rocks soon. Here is my latest creation. Enjoy! It is going to be a keeper, smile!


6 AUG MY LATEST (KEEPER)


We had a great evening last night at "Guiseppe's". We were joined by mio fidanzata e Capo Jim. The food was delicious and so was the dessert. The evening went by, and we didn't take any pictures like we always do. We enjoy our time with them so much. Next time we will get the pictures done for sure.




Hey, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be donning our hats and aprons. We will be preparing "Grill Cheese Double Stacked Hamburgers on Texas Toast". Let me tell you I am really looking forward to this meal. My Sous Chef will decide on what the sides will be, and she will select a libation as well. WooHoo!

Our suitcases will be coming out in a day or two. We are going to Williams, AZ to stay in a railcar for a couple of days and we are going to Bearizona as well. We are really looking forward to the railcar stay. The staycation will start on Wednesday, and we will return on Saturday.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie e Capo Jim per una serata molto bella a "Giuseppe". Buon cibo e tonnellate di divertimento con i nostri migliori amici. Facciamolo di nuovo presto.

countrygranny47 said...

Your rocks are always neat jessie,,, Elsie as well.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...